FiveD.TV Film Festival promotes independent filmmakers creating content that matters and that inspires awareness in any of these three genres: Star Nations, Human Ascension, Earth Revival. FiveD.TV Film Festival encourages diversity and welcomes submission from talented and new filmmakers who are located all over the world.
Watch Our Video With Festival Director Colin Chilvers Academy Award Winner
Below is a general outline of the types of content for the film festival:
- Star Nations: Extraterrestrials. Cosmic Intelligences. Ancient ET cultures on Earth. UFOs, Propulsion Technology. Telepathy (ET – Human Contact and Connection).
- Human Ascension: Health and Wellness. Food and Nutrition. Relationships. Death and Dying. Past Lives / Future Lives (Projection of Consciousness). Channeling. Developing Intuition. Vocation / Life Purpose. Personal Growth.
- Earth Revival: Science and Technology to Rehabilitate Earth. Travel Destinations (e.g., Energy Vortexes / Spiritual Places). Green Living / Environment (e.g., Solutions to Harmful EMFs). History of Earth / Ancient Cultures (e.g., Egyptian). Politics. Animals and Nature.
FiveD.TV Film Festival, currently in its first year, honors the achievements of filmmakers and digital storytellers who produce quality films with uplifting messages of hope and renewal for humanity and its future. Industry veterans and new filmmakers from all over the globe are welcome to submit their materials. A goal of FiveD.TV Film Festival is to provide a platform to independent filmmakers and help them get their work out globally.
FiveD.TV Film Festival is about helping filmmakers connect with their audience and grow their audience base by giving them a platform that places their work directly in front of audiences that can interact with the film in a safe online community: a fifth dimension community of diverse people from all over the globe. Official selections will be showcased on FiveD.TV, a unique TV and Film SVOD service accessible to a worldwide audience. In addition, selected filmmakers will also have the opportunity to opt-in to having our subscribers pay the filmmaker $500 USD for a screening license, streaming the film from our website, encouraging fifth dimension communities globally to come together while giving filmmakers exposure (they may even arrange to Skype in at the screenings!). The Founder of FiveD.TV who is also an award winning filmmaker has found this arrangement to be successful in regards to her films being licensed and screened abroad, having gained international recognition while building a global network. (Please keep in mind this is not a guaranteed outcome but rather a possibility.)
Serving filmmakers, directors, producers, actors and creative teams creating conscious content is FiveD.TV Film Festival’s goal while giving them positive exposure and recognition they deserve. Award winners are promoted through press releases, social media, and via our online platform.
1. Feature Films – Narrative or Documentary – length over 40 minutes, no more than 2 hours runtime
2. Short Films – Narrative or Documentary – length under 39:59 minutes and less runtime
3. Television or Web Series – length 30 minutes or less runtime, submit at least 5 episodes and no more than 5 episodes
Benefits of Participating:
- Letter of Recognition
- Peer Review from Judges in the Industry
- Promotion (FiveD.TV website, press releases, social media)
Awards & Prizes:
Film technical quality, creativity and message are celebrated in three levels of achievement: Best of Show (one grand prize winner from all categories will receive for free our stunning Regal Crystal Statuette); Award of Excellence (award issued in the three genres: Star Nations, Human Ascension, Earth Revival), and Award of Merit (recognizes achievement in any or all genres, no fixed number of these awards are granted). Laurels and letters of recognition are issued for the last two awards and the Regal Crystal Statuette can be ordered with engraving for a fee. Please inquire for cost.
The judging takes place by in-house staff including an Academy Award Winner (Oscar) and other award nominees. Entries do not compete against each other, rather entries are judged individually and scored accordingly.
In addition, a fourth award is given called the Audience Choice Award. Here, subscribers of FiveD.TV vote on their favorite film in the festival. Laurels are issued for this award as well as for Official Selection. Again, the Regal Crystal Statuette can be ordered with engraving for a fee.
The Regal Series Crystal Award is a stunning Optical Crystal Award. This award comes in a satin lined presentation box. Crystal is chosen due to its high vibration link to the 5th Dimension.
Rules, Eligibility and Terms:
- Submissions in languages other than English are required to be subtitled.
- Multiple entries are allowed from a filmmaker.
- There are no restrictions on distribution status. There are no requirements or restrictions for premiere status to submit to the festival. We welcome all films and genres. Films with mature content must indicate such. Pornography is not permitted under any circumstance; there is a difference between art and pornography. The festival’s management has the final say in what is considered inappropriate material.
- Online screeners are required, for example: Vimeo, Youtube. Please provide a link and password with your submission. Dropbox is not accepted as a screener submission. No DVDs or any mailed materials.
- With your digital screener submission also include: logline, brief synopsis, year of release, runtime, producer’s name, the name of the person submitting the work and their contact information, including email, website and mailing address with country of origin.
- The festival will not accept works in progress only the final screener.
- All submission screeners must go through a screening process to qualify for selection. After completing the screening process notification of acceptance will be sent out by email.
- As films are selected they are notified of selection and sent to programming for inclusion into the festival film schedule. Filmmakers are notified in the order of selection and not submission dates. Please be patient as your film goes through our screening process. Each individual submission will receive a confirmation email directly from the FiveD.TV Film Festival team with additional details.
- After a film has been selected and the filmmaker is notified, the film will be listed on our FiveD.TV website under Film Festival Official Selections. Once you are notified please send to us by email a promotional photo in JPEG format only size 1920 x 1080 pixels, high resolution (at least 200 dpi). And, your film must be delivered to us as a digital file (typically mp4 or mov files) streaming only through Vimeo. Official Selection films must provide their final exhibition digital file to FiveD.TV within 20 days after being notified of acceptance into the festival unless otherwise directed. A second digital file of the film is placed in Dropbox for the festival to download (if this option is not available on Vimeo). Also be sure to include your film trailer. To reiterate: Vimeo (two files: film and trailer); Dropbox (same two files: film and trailer).
- All entered films grant FiveD.TV and FiveD.TV Film Festival a non-exclusive limited use agreement to use film titles or trailers or film posters for festival and film promotional use including online, print or broadcast media to promote the festival and selected films to the industry, FiveD.TV community and general public. Filmmakers fully retain all rights, title and interest in their films and all Intellectual Property.
- Filmmaker option: Subscribers of FiveD.TV and FiveD.TV Film Festival have the exclusive right to purchase a screening license from filmmakers with official selections in our festival for a minimum of $500 USD, paid directly to the submitting filmmaker, encouraging global fifth dimension community film festival gatherings that stream licensed content from FiveD.TV. FiveD.TV and FiveD.TV Film Festival cannot guarantee subscribers will purchase a license to screen from filmmakers, only that the opportunity exists. Should subscribers inquire about other screening formats, they are to be worked out between the filmmaker and subscriber.
- FiveD.TV and FiveD.TV Film Festival are hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the festival for promotional purposes. It also allows for the films to be used for their screening series or special touring series in any year or month. Festival will retain one copy of film collateral for screening series exhibition.
- The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
- The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless FiveD.TV and FiveD.TV Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
Deadlines and Fees:
- All fees are payable through Paypal. Please do not send checks.
- The festival runs two times a year.
FiveD.TV Film Festival 1:
Opening Date: January 1, 2018 – Fee $80 USD
Early Bird Deadline: February 1, 2018 – last day for fee of $80
Regular Deadline: March 1, 2018 – Fee $100
Late Deadline: April 1, 2018 – last day for fee of $100; between April 2 – 15, fee is $120
Submissions Closed: April 15, 2018 @ midnight
Notification Date: April 30, 2018
Official Selections Announcement: May 15, 2018
Online film festival: June 1 – November 14, 2018
FiveD.TV Film Festival 2:
Opening Date: June 1, 2018 – Fee $80 USD
Early Bird Deadline: July 1, 2018 – last day for fee of $80
Regular Deadline: August 1, 2018 – Fee $100
Late Deadline: September 1, 2018 – last day for fee of $100; between September 2 – 15, fee is $120
Submissions Closed: September 15, 2018 @ midnight
Notification Date: September 30, 2018
Official Selections Announcement: October 15, 2018
Online film festival: November 15, 2018 – May 30, 2019
Early Bird: $80 USD
Regular Deadline: $100 USD
Late Deadline: $120 USD
Film Screening License: $500 USD
FiveD.TV Film Festival proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway.com, the world’s best online submission platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD online screeners, unlimited video storage, digital press kits, and more. Click to submit with FilmFreeway.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com